Online Auction Terms and Conditions
WELCOME to Denver Online Auctions and thank you for registering to bid with us.
Please take a moment to read the terms and conditions of our online auctions and let us know if you have any questions prior to bidding.
- Registration. All Bidders are required to register online and create an account with a username as well as providing accurate information such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information. By registering and bidding you agree that you have read and fully understand the “Online Auction Terms and Conditions” and any additional terms, conditions or announcements for specific auctions such as locations, dates, buyer’s premiums, pick-up instructions, etc.
- Credit Card provider: Denver Online Auctions uses STRIPE Credit Card Processing and is a PCI DSS Qualified Level 1 Security Service Provider.
- Sold As-Is: Most Items sold here are Estate Sale items! All Bidders must acknowledge that unless otherwise stated most items on Denver Online Auctions are in used condition. Minor flaws should be expected. Please ask any questions prior to bidding. All items are sold as-is with NO warranty of any type expressed or implied as to the condition, completeness, functionality, or fitness for any items offered in this sale. Obvious flaws will be noted in the description and/or shown in the photos. Any absence of flaws doesn't mean that items are in perfect condition. If in doubt, please ask for more photos or a private viewing before bidding. Most of the items in this auction are previously used and by no means should bidders expect to see perfection. All sales are final. No refunds, reductions, returns or exchanges! NO EXCEPTIONS! Removal is at the Buyer's sole obligation, risk and expense. No sale will be invalidated by reason of buyers remorse, condition, or defects. The Buyer will accept the items or lots as is regardless of known or unknown, visible or not visible, flaws or defects.
- Pick- ups & Late Pick-ups: Each auction will have specific pickup dates and times assigned- ANY ITEMS NOT PICKED UP WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED AND FORFEITED WITH NO REFUNDS IF WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU BY THE END OF THE PICK-UP WINDOW. If you cannot pick up your item at the designated time, please confirm an alternate time and date with us before bidding. We move from home to home and cannot store items after the closing of the auction. Occasionally we can hold an item upon request, but cannot hold items that have not been paid for.
- Non-Payment: This is not an eBay type situation where unpaid items can be re-listed, this is an estate sale where we have one shot to sell the items. If you bid and win items, and then walk away, you are not only preventing others from having the item who may have really wanted it, but you are also stealing from the estate since the items are left unpaid for AND create an additional expense we must pay to the clean out crew. Registering for and account and bidding on this website affirms that you have read, understood, agree, and acknowledge that all bids placed are legally binding contracts between the winner (highest bidder) and the Auction Company. Any non-payment of items won by highest bidders is in violation of our terms and conditions. If winning bidders have not made any attempt to reach out and communicate, we will charge your card on file. Denver Online Auctions will take action if credit card is declined and will send your information to collections and/or file for court proceedings.
***Please do not bid on items if there is a chance you will not follow through after the auction ends.***
- Bidder Acknowledgments: This is a legal agreement between you and Denver Online Auctions. Bidders must be at least 18 years old to register and bid. Denver Online Auctions at its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse any individual from bidding at any online auction and to revoke such privilege at any time.
- Personal or Property Damage: Persons attending preview and/or removal of items and lots, assume all risks of damage or loss to person and property and specifically assume all risks by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the viewing and/or removal is held. Employees, agents and/or Sellers are not responsible for accidents, theft, personal or physical injuries on the premises during pick-up. Buyer specifically releases Denver Online Auctions and its Seller(s) from any and all liability thereof.
- Before Leaving: Please inspect your items prior to leaving the auction location to ensure you have the correct items. No claims or adjustments will be allowed after the items or lots have been removed from the premises. No claim will be allowed with any expectation of the Buyer.
SHIPPING for Out of State Bidders: If you are out of state and want your items shipped, please refer to each individual seller's auction. Sellers do not assume you need shipping just because you have an out-of-state address, so please communicate your needs. We assume there will be a pick up unless we hear otherwise from you. You may respond to your winning email with your shipping request, or email / call the seller directly
1) Winning Bidders must bring help & proper packaging materials for pick up also bring tools to dismantle furniture and moving blankets to protect your item and the home.
2) We DO NOT provide assistance with packing, moving or loading of your items at pickup.
3) Winning bidders are responsible for the safe and timely removal of all purchases. All purchases must be removed from the auction site without damaging any property.
4) Legacies Online Auctions reserves the right to refuse bidders who do not possess adequate assistance, tools or ability from removing items from the auction site. All costs, responsibility and risk of such removal is the responsibility of the Buyer.
5) Buyer will be responsible for costs associated with repair of any damage caused to the premises, grounds or other property in connection with the dismantling or removing of any item or lot by the buyer and persons brought to assist the buyer.
All sales are final. No returns, credits or exchanges. Please ask any questions prior to bidding. All items are sold as-is. Obvious flaws will be noted in the description and shown in the photos. Any absence of flaws doesn't mean that items are in perfect condition. If in doubt, please ask for more photos or a private viewing before bidding. Most of the items in this auction are previously used and by no means should bidders expect to see perfection.
By placing a bid on this site, Denver Online Auctions. you agree to the terms above.